LIVE Stock Figures
24 Hour Dispatch (order before 4pm)
Expert Help & Advice
Product code: WP-130
Manufacturer SKU: RM500B
The Rule RM500B is a fully automatic bilge pump incorporating field sensor technology that eliminates the need for a mechanical float switch. A great solution for a modern engine bay, the level sensor... Read more
The Rule RM500B is a fully automatic bilge pump incorporating field sensor technology that eliminates the need for a mechanical float switch. A great solution for a modern engine bay, the level sensor is sealed into the body of the pump and the pump is automatically activated when the sensor detects a 50mm level of water and switches off at 9mm.
• Connections: For 19mm (3/4") or 25mm (1") bore hose on inlet and outlet. Straight or 90deg Elbow.
• Dimensions: 112mm high, 130mm long, 73mm wide.
• Fuse Size: 4 (amp).
• Output: Up to 31 litres/minute (7 gallons/minute). Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
• Fully automated bilge pump with integral sensor.
• Back up feature to prevent dry running if sensor is fouled, pump reverts to 2.5 minute cycle mode.
• Compact pump for smaller vessels.
• Tough plastic body.
• Back flow prevention to reduce the amount of water left over in the bilge.
• Air Vents in the body to help prevent air locks in challenging installations.
• Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
• Low current draw helps minimise battery capacity consumption.
• Ignition protected and built in thermal cut-off.
|Product Type||Automatic Electric Pump|
|Flow Rate||31 lpm|
|Approvals||ISO8849, CE Certified|
We’d love to keep you updated on the latest news and offers by email.